CausesThe causes of simple kidney cysts are not clear. Typically, only one cyst occurs on the surface of a kidney, but multiple cysts can affect one or both kidneys. However, simple kidney cysts aren't the same as the cysts that form with polycystic kidney disease.
Simple kidney cysts are often detected during an imaging test performed for another condition. Simple kidney cysts that don't cause signs or symptoms usually don't require treatment.
Simple kidney cysts usually do not cause symptoms. In most cases, a doctor finds them during an ultrasound or computerized tomography (CT) scan done for another reason. However, simple kidney cysts may:
- Cause pain in your side, back, or upper abdomen if they enlarge and press on other organs
- Become infected, causing fever, chills, or other signs of infection
- Impair kidney function (rare)
In case of Complex Kidney Cyst, patients may experience many different symptoms:
• Urinary tract infection
• Hematuria, or Blood in Urine
• Pain of abdomen or lower back
• Hypertension, or High Blood Pressure
• Frequent urination
At times, these cysts rupture resulting in minor or severe symptoms including:
• Blood in urine (hematuria)
• Back and abdominal pain
• Pain in waist and hips
Bursted kidney cysts, in serious conditions, can result in obstructed blood flow in certain parts of the kidney; leading to damage. Hence, it is essential to treat is as early as possible.
Kidney Cyst can be treated effectively with the help of different treatment options. It is just important to consult the doctor instantly if you suffer from any of the aforementioned symptoms.
Imaging tests. Imaging tests, such as an ultrasound, a computerized tomography (CT) scan and magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), are often used to investigate simple kidney cysts. Imaging tests can help your doctor determine whether a kidney mass is a cyst or a tumor.
Kidney function tests. Testing a sample of your blood may reveal whether a kidney cyst is impairing your kidney function
Superfine Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy
As an innovative traditional herbal medicine, Micro-Chinese Medicine is an external application with no side effect. Curative effects for Kidney Cyst include:
- Stop the growth of cyst in the kidney. Through restrain the section of cystic fluid and inhibit the proliferation of epithelial cells, the further enlargement of cyst can be prevented.
- Shrink the cyst gradually. It will become smaller and smaller. Once disappear, the cyst will never recur.
- Improve kidney function. This is based on the functions of Chinese medicine to anti-inflammation, improve microcirculation, eliminate harmful substances, and privide a favorable milieu for repairing the damaged kidney.
As a new way to treat Kidney Cyst naturally, this remedy gives patients with new hope to live a good, long life. You can make an appointment with our renowned nephrologists to get yourself evaluated for this treatment.
Medicated Bath is a natural bath therapy which has been suggested to treat renal cyst since very ancient time. It may help patients to shrink the cyst in size, alleviate symptoms, and reduce elevated blood pressure. If you are interested to get more information about this treatment, feel free to Contact Us.
Traditional Chinese Medicine
Traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) techniques such as acupuncture, herbal medicine, food therapy, qigong, cupping, etc can also be used as complementary treatment for your better recovery from Kidney Cyst.